Spanish speaking Performance Marketing Specialist
group.ONE is on an exciting journey with our 9 domain and hosting brands across Europe and is currently looking to add a Spanish speaking Performance Marketing Specialist to our growing marketing team.
Who we are looking for
As a Performance Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for SEM (Search Engine Marketing) in the Spanish market. Your area of responsibility will be across multiple paid channels and that motivates you to broaden your role and professional capabilities. You have a solid track record in SEM in southern Europe and speak Spanish fluently. You have a great understanding of the local culture, areas and search intent patterns throughout the Spanish regions. And most importantly, you have a true passion for paid and digital marketing and want to work in an organization that focuses on data-driven performance marketing.
Multi-million euro budgets don’t scare you and working with our machine learnings algorithms to determine CPA and budget allocation is exciting for you.
When things move fast, you can keep a cool head and focus on projects that make the biggest impact on the business, rather than dwell on low priority details or tasks.
You can think strategically and develop projects from idea creation to execution across multiple departments and stakeholders while keeping the tactical implementation and operational task delivery up to speed to meet our targets.
You will be part of a growing and international marketing team, will be provided with all the necessary tools and resources and work closely together with other paid marketing specialists.
- Create, own and optimize paid campaigns across different channels
- Distribute and own Spain marketing budget to meet company CPA goals
- Deliver on transaction forecast and targets
- Carry out A/B testing and conduct analysis to improve conversion rates and CTR
- Contribute to knowledge sharing across the group marketing function
- Challenge status quo and consistently chase performance increases across critical KPI’s
The right person is required to
- Have a minimum of 4-5 years experience with SEM
- Speak and write Spanish fluently
- Be able to handle multi-million euro budgets
- Be analytical and data-driven
- Be a problem solver and excel at creative thinking
- Have experience across multiple paid marketing channels
- Be able to translate user data into tactical campaigns
- Understand search intent and demonstrate market insights
We would prioritise your application further if
- You have experience with subscription businesses
- You have hosting/domain knowledge
- You are fluent in Google Analytics and UTM tracking
- You have a natural curiosity and seek out information to improve
Become a part of group.ONE
Since its establishment in 2002, one.com has been in constant development and is today part of group.ONE, which is one of the leading group companies in Europe in the administration and sale of domains, web hosting, and email. We offer an international environment where we have a high level of flexibility. As a group, we have:
- More than 2,800,000 registered domains
- More than 1,400,000 customers in 149 countries
- More than 550 employees with more than 40 different nationalities
- English as a corporate language
- 9 major brands well established in the European market.
You will be working at our Malmö (Sweden) office. Employees work from Monday to Friday for 7.5 hours per day, excluding lunch. The working hours are placed between 8:00 and 18:00.
one.com is a growing company where employee satisfaction is highly prioritised. At one.com Malmö you can expect:
- Relocation assistance to Sweden if you are based abroad.
- A full-time position with a competitive compensation package
- Healthy lunch arrangement
- Free fruits, snacks, soft drinks, coffee and tea available at the office
- Modern office environment (Glasvasen) in Malmö right next to the Central Station
- 5 special vacation days in addition to your standard 5 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours as well as great WFH options
- Several annual social- and professional events both virtually and physically
- A free website with domain and hosting, where you can choose your own domain name
Start date: As soon as possible!
Apply now by clicking the apply button above - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position, you can send an email to Talent Acquisition Consultant Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.