Senior Marketing Manager
As Senior Marketing Manager in charge of engagement of our diverse customer base, you will lead our global strategy on core product activation and add-on feature adoption. You get to own the strategy and execution of up-sell and cross-sell marketing campaigns that match customers into the setup that’s right for them in order to maximize their engagement and lifetime value.
Reporting to the CMO, you will leverage your marketing and subscription expertise, attention to detail and customer empathy to launch highly effective campaigns across digital media as well as assisted sales. The ideal person for this role is Marketing and Tech savvy, data-driven, with hands-on experience of working collaboratively with cross-functional teams in a fast and dynamic environment.
The Senior Marketing Manager will
- Liaise with the product organization to fine-tune customer journeys and align customer success with one.com business success outcomes
- Champion customer centricity within the marketing organization; lead development and promotion of case studies and testimonials
- Understand and translate the value of our solutions for key customer segments into successful marketing campaigns that drive up-sell and cross-sell within our existing base
- Own successful customer outcomes, including speedy onboarding, increasing solution footprint, retention and renewal
- Create comprehensive marketing campaign briefs (target, channel, touchpoint, message, offer, flow, KPIs, etc.)
- Project manage all levels of milestones, tasks, and dependencies across relevant functions when it comes to launching, tracking and reporting on campaigns
- Ensure compliance with external requirements when executing co-marketing campaigns, and report on outcomes for external stakeholders
- Leverage review platform and NPS comments to identify actionable insights for improving customer perception of one.com
- Liaise with the support organization in identifying and rolling out consultative sales campaigns, train supporters in customer-centric value creation initiatives
Who are you?
- Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Information Technology or similar
- 7+ years of experience in marketing
- Advanced experience in engagement and lifecycle marketing
- Proven track record of working at the strategic and tactical level to develop and execute effective campaigns
- Experience working cross-functionally across the organization to secure buy-in and orchestrate delivery of owned outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with ability to present complex data, influence others and build strong relationships
- Sense of autonomy, ownership and desire to contribute to the company’s success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with data driven approach
Working at one.com
Since our beginning in 2002, one.com has been constantly evolving and is today one of the leading companies in Europe within domain- and webhosting. We are more than 300 employees and host more than 1,500,000 domains. We offer an international environment where we focus on flexibility. It is important for us to be able to offer you a workplace that you do not want to leave.
one.com is a growing company where employees satisfaction is highly prioritized. At one.com you can expect:
- a full-time position with a dynamic compensation package
- Health insurance and health checks
- 5 special holidays in addition to your 5 weeks of vacation
- flexible working hours and WFH options
- several social and professional events
Apply now - interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis. For further questions regarding the position you can send an email to Internal Recruiter Sigurd Rønne Christiansen to firstname.lastname@example.org.